10 Commandments forever engraved on fine Slate. Own a piece of history that will last generations.
The coaster measures 4X4 inches
- If you love me, keep my commands.
- If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.
- He declared to you his covenant, the Ten Commandments, which he commanded you to follow and then wrote them on two stone tablets.
Whoever keeps commandments keeps their life,
but whoever shows contempt for their ways will die.
Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the duty of all mankind.
- Moses was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights without eating bread or drinking water. And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant—the Ten Commandments.
I will hasten and not delay
to obey your commands.
- The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
- Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.
- Keep my commands and follow them. I am the Lord.
- The Lord said to Moses, “Come up to me on the mountain and stay here, and I will give you the tablets of stone with the law and commandments I have written for their instruction.”
I seek you with all my heart;
do not let me stray from your commands.
- The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.
Praise the Lord.
Blessed are those who fear the Lord,
who find great delight in his commands.
- Observe the commands of the Lord your God, walking in obedience to him and revering him.
- Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.
The wise in heart accept commands,
but a chattering fool comes to ruin.
- These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
all who follow his precepts have good understanding.
To him belongs eternal praise.
- Be sure to keep the commands of the Lord your God and the stipulations and decrees he has given you.
But from everlasting to everlasting
the Lord’s love is with those who fear him,
and his righteousness with their children’s children—
with those who keep his covenant
and remember to obey his precepts.
I will never forget your precepts,
for by them you have preserved my life.
- It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.
I will walk about in freedom,
for I have sought out your precepts.
- Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.